So I had what I think was my first dream about my unborn child last night. I don't remember my dreams all that often so that is why this event is somewhat noteworthy. The details are a little sketchy, but I believe Clara and I were unloading the little person (I don't recall a gender) into a stroller in a parking lot when another couple came and started getting into the car next to us. In the process of doing so they moved the stroller in which our unborn child was still riding in out of their way and some words were exchanged. I don't remember the intensity of the altercation (For the record I don't often dream of picking fights) or much about the person I was arguing with, other than he looked a little like the associate dean of UTSA's School of Architecture (who is a nice guy who I normally would not pick a fight with). Anyway for what ever reason the situation was diffused and Clara, my hypothetical child and I walked away. As we did, I saw the child (who now for some reason NOT in the stroller but was being carried by Clara) looking back at me over my wife's shoulder. He/she smiled at me and all the feelings of anger disappeared and I no longer wanted to beat in the face of UTSA's associate dean.
I have no idea what this means, but I woke up feeling good.
No comments:
Post a Comment