
saturday - sunday: one final weekend
While I was thankful to have a week to decompress from work, I knew Clara was beginning to get a little anxious about evicting the roommate she had been carrying for the past nine months. While she was naturally a little concerned about the process by which this little person would be evicted, she was grateful to have a due date of the scheduled Tuesday induction. As for me, I was grateful to have a Halloween costume essentially given to me as a total no-brainer. While parents appreciated the costume I think most of the kids at the door on Saturday night were just confused.
Early Sunday morning Clara started feeling some contractions and I dutifully recorded them. They remained between 8 and 15 minutes apart and eventually went away. Clara was a little concerned because of their intensity: if this was “false labor” she was truly worried what the real thing would be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment