Tuesday, December 15, 2009

firsts

This past weekend was one of may firsts for our little girl. On Friday, December 11th at 7:04 pm Clara and I witnessed what we believe to be Baby Poogie's first observed smile. While the fact she was pushing something through her bowels may have been a contributing factor to this smile, we're counting and celebrating it all the same.

The following day, Saturday, for the first time she actively peed on Daddy whilst he was changing her diaper. And then on Monday she had her first diaper blowout that seeped through two layers of her clothing to stain two items worn by her Daddy.

Both Clara and I are very proud of our little girl for passing these important milestones. That said we are both also looking forward to the day when we celebrate firsts that have absolutely nothing to do with poo or pee.

1 comment:

  1. Well, considering we are potty training our almost-3-year-old, I give you another 3 years before that actually happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete