
So Ms. Clara and I just returned from our holiday in London. It was a great trip in which we had the opportunity to see a great city and visit with some great friends. Whenever I would complain about having to carry around her luggage she would point out that she was carrying my child. There was little I could say to counter that.
Despite doing a considerable amount of walking, Clara did remarkably well. There was one slightly scary moment where Clara began to feel faint while we were making a connection at the train station at the King's Cross tube station. Luckily our friend, Navvab, offered up her bottle of water and after a minute of resting on a bench all was well.
With a little narrative embellishment, this will no doubt make for a good story to tell the little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment