
So while my official policy continues to be to say "No, Clara, you don't look pregnant at all" when asked directly, a discernible bump has appeared on my wife in the last few days. It's more apparent in the evenings (I guess that's when the little guy stretches out for the night) and you'd have to be looking for it and somehow how manage to convince Clara to take her shirt off in order to see it. Still, I suppose this proves she isn't faking it after all.
In other news, while discussing the relative merits of the male versus the female body, I tried to argue for the relative merits of the male physiognomy. We can, for example, pee in the woods - a task that poses countless complications for my wife and her gender. Clara was easily able to counter this, pointing out that the life she is currently creating has itself the ability to pee anywhere it wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment