Saturday, October 31, 2009

we did it...

...and by "it" I mean we finished watching all five seasons of "The Wire". I'm sure some day soon we will ask ourselves how we were able to find the time to make it through nearly 60 hours of episodes in only a few months, but in this curious stretch of time before everything changes we did just that. As for our child she's still staying put and appears to be in no particular hurry. She was kind enough to wait until after my deadline at the office and then she graciously let us finish our TV show. At this point, however, I'm not quite sure what the excuse is. Whether or not she knows it, she has an eviction date. As she will soon be a week past her due date the doctor suggested scheduling an induction for November 3. If she ends up coming earlier, all the better.

If she ends up being a boy, I think we will call him Omar.

No comments:

Post a Comment