While the critically acclaimed "Baby Alarm Clock" video of a few posts ago went a long way to describe a bit of what it's sometimes like to spend time with our daughter, there were still story nuances that needed telling. Thus over the weekend I set out to make our baby's first feature film. I then turned around and entered it into a contest to try and jump-start our child's college fund even though Mommy and Daddy naturally believe she will be smart enough to get a full scholarship to Princeton.
Anyway, the video competition plays out in two stages. 50 finalists are initially selected before the formal judging occurs. The selection process for those finalists is somewhat vague, but I figured building some buzz beforehand might make sense. So by all means, watch the video, log-in and post a comment about how great it is.
Our child will thank you in 18 years.
Love the video! It won't let me post a comment, as it won't let me register for some reason, but I wanted to say well done!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it - I think the website was having some trouble midday but I think they got the problem fixed if you wanted to try again...
ReplyDelete